Golden Model Magazine gives you the opportunity to contribute your work and have it published in a high end, exquisitely printed editorial. When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Upon reviewing submissions, Golden Model Magazine reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance. We only publish the highest quality work, so make sure you step up to make the cut.
NB: Golden Model Magazine doesn’t provide free print copies, as presently the publication is printed exclusively through blurb, blurb prints-by-purchase. We also don’t pay for submissions, all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. We are looking for only UNPUBLISHED editorials. We would be happy to send out digital tearsheets should you want them.
If your photographs are published in Golden Model Magazine, they must be ONLY published in Golden Model Magazine, if we find out that they are published by another magazine they will be removed before publication, or removed from the website if it is an editorial online. We will not publish photos from shoots that have already been published in other magazines, even if they are different photos. Once your submissions are accepted they must not be posted online or any social media until the magazine is released. We will put you on a blacklist and not accept anything from you in the future should we find out that one of the editorials we published has been published somewhere else.
The cover is chosen by us; there is no need to ask for your work to be featured as the cover.
Please only send submissions via e-mail email@example.com
- We accept Fashion, Beauty & Written Submissions.
- All fashion submissions should have a minimum of 4 outfit changes for website publication, and a minimum of 5 outfit changes for print publication. Once your submission is accepted for publication the files sizes required are: 8.5 x 11 inches for Portrait orientation and 17 x 11inches for landscape orientation images. Images should be at 300DPI. We use mostly portrait images, so the less landscape images the better. For landscape images, subjects should be to one side and not centred. Centred subjects will be distorded due to the way the pages bend inwards, this doesn't look good at all. Photos may be cropped to ensure the best fit if this is the case.
All Beauty submissions should have a minimum of 5 different hair & make up looks. Once your submission is accepted for publication the files sizes required are: 8.5 x 11 inches for Portrait orientation and 17 x 11inches for landscape orientation images. Images should be at 300DPI. We use mostly portrait images, so the less landscape images the better. For landscape images, subjects should be to one side and not centred. Centred subjects will be distorded due to the way the pages bend inwards, this doesn't look good at all. Photos may be cropped to ensure the best fit if this is the case.
- When submitting for consideration, always submit your images in a zip file with low-resolution images inside as attachments, include the photographers name and a title for the story. Please do not submit high resolution attachments. If you are submitting the editorial and you are not the photographer, please confirm and present to us permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images.
- For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required. We do not credit any boutiques, PR companies or shops that clothes are sourced from. Only brands and designers are credited.
- A minimum of 3 photos per outfit should be submitted. We like to have a good selection of photos to choose from.
- Team credits are essential for all submissions, if we have accepted your submissions and you provide the high resolution images without team credits, your submission will not be published. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or misspelled credit. Be sure to double check that all people involved in making the editorial are included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and a individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name be sure to list the agency name. Be sure to send credits as editable pdf files or Word Files.
- For the styling, a variety of well known brands must be used. Any particular brand may feature in a maximum of 2 outfits.
- Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of Solstice Magazine.
- Once a submission is accepted by golden model Magazine, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and Social Media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
Please note that we do not pay for your editorials as we are a small magazine and do not have the budget to do so at the moment.
Rejection Reasons - Work was submitted after the deadline. - The quality of the images aren’t to our standard. - The submission doesn’t fit the theme for the issue.
Deadline: - All submissions must be sent before the stated deadline. - If a submission have been accepted and the final pieces aren’t sent before the deadline, that submission will not be published in the issue for which it was accepted.